UpdraftPlus Plugin – Backup and restore: take backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules.
The World’s Most Trusted WordPress Backup Plugin.
Hacking, server crashes, dodgy updates or simple user error can ruin your WordPress site. That’s why you need UpdraftPlus, the world’s highest-rated and most installed WordPress backup plugin
UpdraftPlus Plugin Features:
- WordPress Backup – UpdraftPlusHighest-rating backup and restore plugin at wordpress.org (4.8 stars out of 5.0), and ranked in the top 30 (of over 50,000) WordPress plugins for popularity.
- Designed to run everywhere that WordPress runs
- Multi-site (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network) compatible.
- Proven to backup sites of 100GB; file size only limited by Web host.
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress files and external databases.
- Supports both manual and automated (scheduled) backups: every 4, 8, 12 hours; daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Can even be customised to a specific time.
- Backs up files and databases on separate schedules
- Reports time of next scheduled backup
- Routinely prunes the number of old backups kept
- Automatically backs up when plugins or dashboard themes update and before WordPress core updates run
- Central place to store, manage and disconnect backups
- 1 gigabyte of free storage included, with the option of purchasing more as and when required
- Database backups can be encrypted for security
- Encrypted transport to cloud storage
Restoring, Recovering and Migrating
- Conveniently backs up each WordPress entity (database, plugins, themes, uploaded content and “other” content) in a separate file, all from WordPress control panel.
- Further files, WordPress core or any arbitrary directory from the server can be backed up via add-on.
- Databases can be decrypted within WordPress control panel via drag-and-drop.
- Backups made elsewhere can be imported via drag-and-drop (unlimited size upload) or FTP.
- Search and replace migrates site database upon import.
- Restores backed-up entities from console with one-click access.
- Imports and restores from backups made by other backup plugins: BackupWordPress, BackWPup, WordPress Backup to Dropbox and Simple Backup, and generic SQL (uncompressed, gzip-compressed, or bzip2-compressed) backups.