сurrency switcher for woocommerce from aelia developers lets in your shop to display fees and take delivery of payments in a couple of currencies. this will provide your site visitors the opportunity of buying in their favorite currency, removing the fees related to credit card foreign money conversions.
once enabled, the currency switcher will let you configure a listing of the currencies you would like to simply accept. such currencies will then appear in a listing, displayed as a widget, which your customers can use to pick out their desired forex. when a client selects a foreign money, the store may be both showing expenses and finishing transactions within the new currency. this is, the fees displayed on the store may be those that the patron will pay upon finishing the order.
this option will allow your shop to acquire payments in one-of-a-kind currencies, consequently lowering the costs deriving from forex conversions done by using the various price gateways. also, credit score card operators regularly charge a conversion rate whilst a charge is made in a forex different from the one for which the cardboard was issued. this adds a further fee on each purchase, and it can discourage potential customers. giving your site visitors the possibility of paying in their currency can help enhancing conversion.
each order will store the currency used to location it, in order that each keep managers and customers may be capable of retrieve it and notice how a lot they paid.
- Easy to use for both merchants and customers.
- Allows customers to shop in their preferred currency.
- Automatic update of exchange rates, via Open Exchange Rates, WebServiceX and Yahoo! Finance (more providers coming soon).
- Allows to set exchange rates manually, instead of having them updated automatically.
- Allows to enter prices in each currency for products and coupons, without having to use an exchange rate.
- Allows to set a base currency for each product, and calculate prices in other currencies automatically(simple and variable products only. This feature requires WooCommerce 2.3 to work on variable products).
- Automatically detects of visitors’ country (geolocation), with currency set accordingly.
- Filters available payment methods depending on the selected currency.
- Visitors’ preferred currency is persistent and it will be selected automatically at their next visit.
- Integration with the multi currencies feature of Google Analytics.
- Allows to automatically select a currency based on customers’ billing country, rather than letting them choose it explicitly.
- Comes with free integrations with some of the most popular WooThemes plugins, such as Subscriptions, Product Add-ons, Bundles, etc.
- Fully compatible with our WooCommerce plugins